Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

A day of firsts...

Today was a day of many firsts...
We had our first outing to a public place and Walgreens was our destination. Bryce and I went to get some pictures developed and she did fabulous...she slept the whole time! It was so nice to get out of the house for a bit. On our way, we jammed to the radio and took in some fresh air. She's my little buddy!
In such deep thought!
Before we headed out, I decided it was time to cut Bryce's nails for the first time. She was so calm from her bath, so it went better than expected and she just sat there like a champ. Thank goodness, because I was so nervous. Whew!!

On our way back from Walgreens, we checked the mail and were so excited to see that we received a package from great grandma. It was our very first set of bows! Here is a picture of Bryce with her new bow. So adorable!

Just hanging out in her swing, looking like such a girly girl!

I just had to add this picture. I laughed forever with this one. What a funny face!



2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet in her hair bow!!! Girls are so much fun! I am so glad to hear you got out and about today. Makes you feel a bit more human :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I can't believe how big she's getting! Lovin the bows

    ReplyDelete