Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

cutie...

here are some cute pics of the girl...

ready for summer...

i just want to squeeze that sweet face, love her...

she loves to dig through my purse and pull everything out...the glasses are her new favorite thing...she tries to put them on all by herself, but can't quite make it!

in the morning when i'm cleaning up the kitchen, bryce likes to 'help' by pulling everything out, ha!
(doesn't she look like she's up to something, what a mess!)

i love this pic! such a lover!!!

what a good 'helper!'

mis-match day!! :)
P.S....i think we may be walking here in a few weeks!!! keep your fingers crossed!



























1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR AN UPDATE!!! I know I used to say she looked like Brian, but I have changed my mind...that girl is you dead out! The glasses are killing me....HOLLYWOOD GIRL! Love her and you!

    ReplyDelete